Saturday, November 14, 2009

New Goodies!

We just received some beautiful new Hoffman fabrics this week and they are absolutely yummy! The are from the new flavour of Bali Pops we got in a few weeks back. Linda and I are anxious to get sewing with them. I just love working with the Bali Pops. The fabric combinations are to die for and perfect for any strip piecing project.


I recently brought in the patterns for making Bali Bowls, Bali Boxes and Bali Bags. Package it together with a Bali Pop and you have a great Christmas gifts! And yes I did say Christmas. Apparently that is no longer politically correct though! Have you noticed this year how everyone is using the work "Holiday" in place of "Christmas"? I even had the gentleman that was painting my windows today say he was in a store the other day and asked where they kept the Christmas trees and he was told the "Holiday" trees were over there. He then told the employee he did not want a holiday tree he wanted a Christmas tree and if they didn't carry Christmas trees he would find a store that did. I just thought that was so funny! Life is just too serious some days

So enough of that, other new items in the store...I have recently become the Kelowna distributor for Kwik Sew Patterns, which has been a huge hit! Their patterns are so easy to work with and they have all the sizes in one package. So you can just use the Kwik Sew tracing paper and trace out the size of your choice, keeping you master pattern untouched and useable for other sizes. How great is that!